Warranty Terms & Conditions
"User Is Responsible For Maintaining The Confidentiality Of His Account"
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
You Agree To Provide Current, Complete And Accurate Purchase And Account Information For All Purchases Made At Our Store. You Agree To Promptly Update Your Account And Other Information, Including Your Email Address And Expiration Dates, So That We Can Complete Your Transactions And Contact You As Needed.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in INR
If You Choose A Direct Payment Gateway To Complete Your Purchase, Then Godaddy Stores Your Credit Card Data. It Is Encrypted Through The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your Purchase Transaction Data Is Stored Only As Long As Is Necessary To Complete Your Purchase Transaction. After That Is Complete, Your Purchase Transaction Information Is Deleted
- Warranty Period is 7 Days Replacement for the main device from Date of Receipt (Refurbished, Used)
- Repair of the defective products will take normally 10-15 working days from the date of claiming.
- Warranty will be voided if your device is damaged from Accidents, Water, Fire, Voltage fluctuations and...
- Warranty is void if any damage caused by service (including upgrades/updates) performed by anyone who is not certified.
- Batteries, LCDs, Covers, Cables and Chargers are excluded from warranty.
- Warranty is void if any serial number/IMEI Warranty (Vendor) Seal has been removed or defaced from the device.
- Warranty is void if customer doesn’t have the proof of purchase or delivery.
- Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software