|Add Your Review
Special Price ₹12499
Regular Price: ₹39999
Height: 163 mm
Width: 74.7 mm
Thickness: 8.95 mm
Size: 6.49 inches (The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally,
the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners.)
Resolution: 1080*2400 (FHD+), 405 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Cover Glass: 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
OxygenOS based on Android™ 10
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 690
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 690 5G mobile platform
128GB UFS2.1, expandable memory support up to 512GB
4300 mAh (non-removable)
Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Rear camera - Main
Pixel Size: 0.7 µm
Lens Quantity: 6P
Ultra wide angle lens
Field of View: 119°
Pixel Size: 1.75µm
Yes (Rear camera - Main)
4K video at 30fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse 1080p 30fps, 4k 30fps
CINE aspect ratio video recording, UltraShot HDR, Nightscape, Macro, Portrait, Pro Mode, Panorama, AI Scene Detection, RAW Image
Sensor: Sony IMX471
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
Front Camera Video
1080p video at 30/60 fps
Face Unlock, HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching
MIMO: 5GNR: n41/2/66/25; LTE: B2/4/25/66/41
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
4×4 MIMO, Supports up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13(1.0 Gbps /150 Mbps), depending on carrier support
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth 5.1, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, A-GPS
Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Barometer Sensor, SAR sensor
USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
SIM slot, External memory card slot
Dual Stereo Speakers
Noise cancellation support
Audio Supported Formats
Decoder: WAV, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, WMA, AMR, FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, AIFF, APE
Encoder: WAV, AAC, AMR
Video Supported Formats
Decoder: H.264, MPEG-2, VP9, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Encoder: H.264, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Image Supported Formats
Decoder: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, Webp, HEIF
Encoder: JPEG, PNG
In The Box
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 190g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4300mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G suport available via OTA update at a future date. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
7 Days Replacement
Shipping & Returns
NOTE : ALL THE PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE BUSINESS DAY IN THE INDIA AND REACH AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS
We can ship to virtually any address in India. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states and city in India.
When you place an order, we will get a real-time shipping quotes and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping address.
The time taken to prepare the order from the time of order placement is 0-2 days and the transit time taken by the product to reach your doorstep is 5-7 days depending on the location of your shipping address.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders will not have tracking numbers.
Free delivery Charges. Of Prepaid Order , COD Order Charges Apply 699/- All India
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.